Here are some additional resources:
- www.usccb.org: United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: The Gospel of Christ and the teachings of his Church guide the work of the USCCB. The work of the Conference is rooted in three general mission goals and organized into three key areas of responsibility. To act collaboratively and consistently on vital issues confronting the Church and society. To foster communion with the Church in other nations, within the Church universal, under the leadership of its supreme pastor, the Roman Pontiff. To offer appropriate assistance to each bishop in fulfilling his particular ministry in the local Church.
- www.diocese-sdiego.org: The Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego: Jesus is the good news of salvation for people of every race and nation, every language and culture. He passes on to his disciples in every age the mission which he received from the Father. To each of us he says: “As the Father has sent me, so I send you” (Jn 20:21).
- www.cornerstonemedia.org: Cornerstone Media, Inc., produces both print and audio materials to help parents, teachers, youth ministers, pastors, and others who work with teens. We use the music that young people listen to everyday as a tool to spark dialogue about values and relationships. Anyone who has a teen or works with them can be more effective connecting with them. We have the method, and you have the materials in your house already!
- www.biblegateway.com: Do you know the various genres of literature in the Bible and how to interpret each within its proper context? Are you aware of the many and profound differences between the modern world and ancient biblical cultures; how ancient societies worked, how documents were created, who preserved them and why, the patriarchal nature of all ancient cultures, and, most importantly, how these cultural characteristics should affect our reading of the Bible?
- www.ncyc.info: National Catholic Youth Conference: The NFCYM strives to be consistent with Catholic Church teaching in all its content. On this website you will find links to outside resources, including some from non-church organizations. These links do not constitute an endorsement by NFCYM of all content on these sites and none should be inferred. The NFCYM is not responsible for the content of these outside organization’s websites.
- www.whisperingwinds.org: Nestled in the Cuyamaca Mountains, about an hour drive from San Diego, Whispering Winds Catholic Camp & Conference Center provides a Christ-centered environment for youth, individuals, couples, families and groups.
- www.catholic.com: Catholic Answers is an apostolate dedicated to serving Christ by bringing the fullness of Catholic truth to the world. We help good Catholics become better Catholics, bring former Catholics “home,” and lead non-Catholics into the fullness of the faith.